Our President Emeritus, Dr. Lou Shuman contributes to the enhancement and development of Pride's growth in the key areas of strategic relations, emerging technologies, internet strategy, practice management and marketing. As a result, one of our major accomplishments is the creation of Pride Institute's "Best of Class" Technology Awards - an unbiased nonprofit initiative that in conjunction with the leading technology experts in the field, selects annually the most important technologies in the industry. The impact of this initiative has resulted in cooperation of the major journals and the ADA in providing education and presentation of the technologies at the ADA Annual Session, the Greater New York Meeting, and in Dental Products Report, Dentistry Today, Dental Economics and ADA News.
"... the products that are truly class defining, are above and beyond everything else in their respective categories," - Dr. Lou Shuman
The "Best of Class" Technology Awards represent an initiative to inspire new and existing technology companies to improve on an annual basis and to educate those in the dental profession to use technology effectively.
Here's a sneak preview of 2015 Pride Institute's "Best of Class"
Technology Award Winners!
Click Here to read the DentistryIQ and Dental Economics article online. Keep an eye out for the full supplement coming this September. You will also have an opportunity to meet face-to-face with the “Best of Class” companies at the ADA Annual Session in Washington, D.C. on November 5-7, 2015.
- 3SHAPE Trios 3
- ACTEON SoproLIFE
- AIR TECHNIQUES ProVecta
- AMD LASERS Picasso line
- BIEN-AIR iChiropro
- BIEN-AIR iOptima
- CROSSTEX DentaPure
- DEXIS CariVu
- DEXIS Imaging Suite
- DIGITAL DOC Iris HD USB 3.0
- DOXA DENTAL Ceramir C&B
- GLIDEWELL LABORATORIES BruxZir Anterior
- IOS TECHNOLOGIES TS150
- KERR Demi Ultra LED
- KERR SonicFill 2
- LED DENTAL VELscope Vx
- LIPTAK DENTAL Rescue
- ORASCOPTIC EyeZoom
- PLANMECA Sovereign
- PROPEL ORTHODONTICS Excelleration Drivers Series
- SHOFU DENTAL EyeSpecial C-II
- ULTRADENT Valo
The distinguished selection panel is comprised of leading experts in the dental industry.
- Lou Shuman, DMD, CAGS — President of Pride Institute, Best of Class founder
- John Flucke, DDS — Writer, speaker and Technology Editor for Dental Products Report
- Paul Feuerstein, DMD — Writer, speaker and Technology Editor for Dentistry Today
- Parag Kachalia, DDS — Vice-Chair of Preclinical Education, Research and Technology, University of Pacific School of Dentistry
- Marty Jablow, DMD — Writer, speaker, and technology consultant and columnist for Dr. BiCuspid
ADA Annual Session in Washington D.C., Nov. 5-7, 2015.
Check back for the ADA Continuing Education schedule.