Whether you are planning on selling or buying a practice - in one, three, five or even seven plus years, this seminar is a must attend.
In any economy, it is essential that both buyer and seller have the very best advice and counsel. This seminar is led by Fred Heppner, a nationally known expert on practice transitions who will acquaint you with proven strategies for selling or acquiring a practice.
You will learn:
- How to create a WIN-WIN-WIN (seller-buyer-patient) practice transition
- The process used to appraise dental practices
- The options and mechanics of buy-ins and buy-outs
- Complex associateship/partnership structuring
- The tax implications when selling or buying a practice
- Succession planning, practice operations, personal planning and practice entry
- How to maximize practice value to prepare for a profitable transition into retirement
- Post-practice options
If there is ever a reason to get expert advise in dentistry, this is it! Set the stage for the right practice transition, led by the foremost authorities in National Dental Practice Transitions today.
Participants in this lecture course receive 11 hours of continuing education credit from the Academy of General Dentistry.
Click On One Of The Links Below To Register Online Now or Call 800-925-2600 For More Information!