This seminar addresses the keys to creating a productive, efficient, stress-free and rewarding practice!
To truly and consistently achieve long-term success, dentists and practice leaders must create a healthy, future focused culture in their practice.
Healthy dental practices:
- Have self-directed, peak performing team members that want to go above and beyond!
- Align their vision, goals and strategies, which unifies both their patients and office team and moves everyone towards continuous growth and success!
- Customize the standard operating protocols for their systems (scheduling, finance, marketing, continuing care) in order to support their vision and goals!
During this seminar you will learn how to:
- Develop your practice's Vision and Goals and determine how to communicate them to your patients and team in a way that inspires action!
- Manage using data-driven statistics instead of judgments (that can lead to defensiveness and blame)!
- Take entrepreneurial risks that return your initial investment and much more!
- Mold superstar team members through coaching, education and compensation!
This seminar is a must for anyone building a foundation for excellence in their dental practice!
This must attend course is taught by Amy Morgan, CEO and Dr. Wayne Pernell.
Click On One Of The Links Below To Register Online Now or Call 800-925-2600 For More Information!