What do we hear from Dentists as to their #1 source of stress? Hands down it's an untrained, uninspired team who fails to go above and beyond.
What do we hear from Team Members as to their #1 source of stress? Dentists who fail to acknowledge, appreciate and communicate to individuals who want to be valued and successful.
The Answer to this universal issue is for the dentists and team to invest in each other, train, grow and improve.
Our "Team Training the Pride Way" course provides the foundation for training a dental team in success-oriented operating practice systems. This course will help you reach the highest level of mastery, promoting self-direction and results!
You will learn:
- The "best practice models" for: scheduling, financial arrangements/collections, continuing care, marketing, new patient intake and customer service.
- How to motivate and inspire all personality styles – to achieve true team synergy.
- The very best communication strategies to attract, engage and gain commitment from new patients and patients of record.
- How to have effective huddles and staff meetings that promote creativity, change and continuous improvement.
- On-going coaching and training skills that inspire teams to learn and grow.
If you are looking to boost productivity based on systems efficiency, this is a must attend seminar.
This systems course is taught by MaryLynn Wheaton, Director of Consulting and Dr. Marsha Mullett.
Click On One Of The Links Below To Register Online Now or Call 800-925-2600 For More Information!
San Francisco, CA March 10, 2017 | Click Here to Register Now!