More than a Cleaning: Building a Dynamic Continuing Care System, provides step-by-step strategies to help you and your team build a productive and efficient hygiene department that supports your patients and your business philosophy. In these challenging economic times enhancing your continuing care department is an immediate solution to your productivity. A well-run, productive hygiene department is the backbone of every successful practice.
In a general practice, 60% of the dentist's production is generated through hygiene.
By the end of this program you and your team will be able to:
- Build value for the hygiene appointment through personalized patient education and purposeful conversations
- Use active listening and benefit plus procedure statements to respond to common patient inquiries and objections
- Develop a continuing care protocol based on a hygiene philosophy meeting
- Transform your confirmation calls to courtesy calls to support efficient appointments and reduce cancellations
- Choreograph a logical, professional and productive flow of your continuing care system and of individual appointment
- Engage in a reactivation campaign to appoint patients who have pending hygiene needs