Telephone Skills for the Exceptional Practice provides step-by-step strategies to help you and your team promote your practice through the most used communication medium in your practice: the telephone.
By the end of this program you and your team will be able to:
- Enjoy a cross-trained team that share the same philosophy and respond to patient inquiries in a consistent, professional and engaging manner.
- Respond to common patient inquiries about fees and insurance and convert shoppers into patients.
- Transform your confirmation calls to courtesy calls that create more efficient appointments and reduces cancelations.
- Influence patients who want to late cancel or break an appointment to keep their scheduled appointment.
- Obtain crucial information from patients who call with emergencies.
- Utilize your answering machine so that it conveys seamless customer service.