You can't implement new clinical services, technology or be productive and efficient if you don't meet with and train your team. Pride's new meeting & training manual called "Meeting with Pride" can show you how!
Whether you're a new or well-established practice, this meeting and training manual will help you:
• Learn about the kinds of meetings your practice should be having and why they're more important than you may think.
• Get prepared with relevant objectives and ground rules.
• Create a positive meeting culture that encourages meaningful participation.
• Follow-through using proven techniques that make sure decisions get implemented correctly.
• Use a 6-stage problem solving protocol that will improve the efficiency of your practice's systems.
• Implement advanced meeting techniques to create and empower a self-directed team, for an improved work environment and enhanced patient satisfaction.
• You'll also get Staff training cards which are a unique tool to help your staff learn and practice the key meeting skills described in the manual.